The pose estimation of elements in large scale developed in MOSAIC has been successfully presented in the 3DMC Conference held from 9 to 11 October in Aachen. The development of the measuring system to implement the tracking close loop control for the MOSAIC system is key system for the MOSAIC approach and it has attracted the attention of the attendants of the conference.
The 11th International Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit will be held on 21-22 November in Seville, Spain. It is an excellent opportunity to understand the future technologies and business trends in the CSP industry.
Key Points for the 2017 program:
- New models for project profitability: Monetise new revenue streams, with or without government policy and subsidy, to boost your share in the now booming CSP market
- Project Development: Hear about global developments in the U.A.E., Morocco, South Africa, China and more, and see how – and why – the planning between developer, off taker and EPC when building CSP plants has led to both successes and failures
- Take control of technology: Explore the latest breakthroughs in plant design, configuration, control systems, hydraulics, driving mechanisms and where real cost reduction has been achieved
- Ramp up to your guaranteed efficiency: Discuss ways to move from construction through the ramp up period to ensure you reach your required performance levels
- Optimize performance: Work out how to recruit, train and retain the perfect team and use predictive strategies, better systems and components to improve performance and reduce failures
More information are available here.