The 11th International Concentrated Solar Thermal Power Summit will be held on 21-22 November in Seville, Spain. It is an excellent opportunity to understand the future technologies and business trends in the CSP industry.
Key Points for the 2017 program:
- New models for project profitability: Monetise new revenue streams, with or without government policy and subsidy, to boost your share in the now booming CSP market
- Project Development: Hear about global developments in the U.A.E., Morocco, South Africa, China and more, and see how – and why – the planning between developer, off taker and EPC when building CSP plants has led to both successes and failures
- Take control of technology: Explore the latest breakthroughs in plant design, configuration, control systems, hydraulics, driving mechanisms and where real cost reduction has been achieved
- Ramp up to your guaranteed efficiency: Discuss ways to move from construction through the ramp up period to ensure you reach your required performance levels
- Optimize performance: Work out how to recruit, train and retain the perfect team and use predictive strategies, better systems and components to improve performance and reduce failures
More information are available here.